Gratitude + Annoyances Diary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abby's Annoyance 13/05/15

2 posters

Go down

Abby's Annoyance 13/05/15 Empty Abby's Annoyance 13/05/15

Post by xAbby Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Mine's pretty small for today (which I suppose is good), probably because not enough is going on in my life to be very annoying:
As a birthday gift yesterday I received some Bluetooth headphones from my dad. They work great with my phone, but for some reason they bail on me when I use them with my tablet. This means I can't use or Spotify or Netflix as freely as I would have liked to since I'm restricted to using wired headphones.
Also, I've been looking everywhere for a large fish tank/aquarium as a cage upgrade for Lazarus (my Syrian hamster, mentioned in my other -first- post) but they are so god damn expensive in the UK compared to the US. In the states there was a sale $1 per gallon, meaning that the size I want would only be $20, leaving tons of wiggle room in my budget to get a larger one, which would be awesome. However here I can barely get the minimum size for £120 *sigh*.
xAbby
xAbby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abby's Annoyance 13/05/15 Empty Re: Abby's Annoyance 13/05/15

Post by *LinksHero* Thu May 14, 2015 12:04 am

I can always chip in for Lazys early birthday? Razz I'll keep an eye out around town for you

*LinksHero*

Back to top Go down

Post by xAbby Thu May 14, 2015 8:09 pm

I'd still like to find a decent deal that doesn't feel like a rip off, but thanks for the offer though! It would be cool if you found something in town Smile Sizes that are minimum are 25 gallon/75 litre/about 3 ft
xAbby
xAbby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum